Jarrod is out of town this weekend, which means I am going to spin into a whirlwind of productivity. I get this trait from my mom; we would spend a weekend with my grandparents and come home to find our bedrooms completely redecorated.
On the to-do list:
- Get J’s laptop fixed at the Apple store. The cats have ratcheted up their reign of terror/annoyance on the apartment and Doozy knocked it off the counter. STOOPID DOOZY.
- Have the Subaru checked for the Illinois auto emissions test, which will allow me to…
- Renew the license plates
- Drop by an upholstery shop for a quote on reupholstering two chairs
- Thoroughly clean the catio (80 degrees on Sunday!)
- Complete an epic round of big box store errands, scouting for the new apartment (in order: Lowes, Walmart, IKEA, Garden Ridge, Michaels, Hobby Lobby, Tuesday Morning, Hancock Fabrics). I’m an errands completist: I want to go to ALL of the places so that I can see ALL of the things. And then not buy anything and instead come home and set up a dozen new Craigslist alerts.
And also watch Letters to Juliet and eat a bunch of sushi.
Have a good weekend!